Stewards of Children, a program by Darkness to Light, is the only nationally available program scientifically proven to increase knowledge, improve attitudes and change child-protective behaviors. This revolutionary program is for any responsible adult who cares about the welfare of children and particularly appropriate for training staff and volunteers of youth-serving organizations (sports leagues, day care centers, after school programs, children’s clubs, church groups and more).
The Stewards of Children program will increase knowledge, improve attitudes and change child-protective behaviors. This program is for any responsible adult who cares about the welfare of children. It is also appropriate for youth-serving organizations and personnel.
- Facts about the problem of child sexual abuse (CSA)
- The types of situations in which CSA can occur
- Simple, effective strategies for protecting children from CSA
- The importance of talking about the prevention of CSA with children and adults
- Learn about the signs of CSA in order to intervene and react responsibly
There is a fee for this training. Please contact Emily White for more information.
An Authorized Facilitator Training will be scheduled in 2017. Let us know you're interested and we will contact you with details!