Stewards of Children, a program by Darkness to Light, is the only nationally available program scientifically proven to increase knowledge, improve attitudes and change child-protective behaviors. This revolutionary program is for any responsible adult who cares about the welfare of children and particularly appropriate for training staff and volunteers of youth-serving organizations (sports leagues, day care centers, after school programs, children’s clubs, church groups and more).
The Stewards of Children program will increase knowledge, improve attitudes and change child-protective behaviors. This program is for any responsible adult who cares about the welfare of children. It is also appropriate for youth-serving organizations and personnel.
- Facts about the problem of child sexual abuse (CSA)
- The types of situations in which CSA can occur
- Simple, effective strategies for protecting children from CSA
- The importance of talking about the prevention of CSA with children and adults
- Learn about the signs of CSA in order to intervene and react responsibly
There is a fee for this training. Please contact Emily White for more information.