Share Your Experiences
Sharing your lived experiences with policymakers or contributing your story to the narrative in Colorado promote positive community norms that strengthen families in one of the most powerful gifts you can give to future generations of Coloradans.
Your Story is Powerful
Your lived experiences can build bridges where some only see walls. They can hold our representatives accountable to the reality of our lives. They can shine a light on communities that have fought and are fighting for a fair shot going forward. They can illuminate prevention in action in our every day lives.
We want to hear your voice—will you share your story?
Contact Us to Learn More
Ways to Share Your Story
- Contribute to our blog to illuminate the protective factors in your life.
- Talk with the media about the importance of strengthening families
- Share a testimonial for a program or service that strengthens your family
- Participate on our family advisory board
- Join a Circle of Parents group or the Illuminating Colorado Parenthood Facebook group and share your recommendations and support with other people parenting in Colorado