Illuminate Colorado and the Colorado Department of Human Services are excited to encourage everyone working with children or families in Colorado to register for the Strengthening Colorado Families and Communities Conference for FREE today!
Visit scfcconference.org to learn more about this virtual event on September 28-30 to connect with one another and participate in this joint collaboration across the family support continuum, from prevention and public health through restoration and child welfare systems and services.
The schedule for this virtual conference is being finalized, but don’t wait to register today to enjoy a great line-up of presenters and explore the following topics areas:
- Innovation Space,
- Working Together to Maximize Resources,
- Anti-Racist Practice,
- Supporting Workforce Care, and
- Best Practices.
GO STRAIGHT TO REGISTRATION! [REGISTRATION FOR THE 2020 CONFERENCE IS CLOSED]
Want to help spread the word about the conference?
Here are some resources to help you do that! When you’re posting about the conference, be sure to share the link to the website and add your own personal message, so people know why you’re excited about the conference.
Conference Banner Image – Download HERE
Sample social media language
- Registration is open! The VIRTUAL 2020 Strengthening Colorado Families and Communities Conference is Sept. 28-30. Learn more at SCFCConference.org.
- If you work with children or families in Colorado, this virtual conference is for you! Register today at SCFCConference.org.
- Ready to be inspired? Want to hear what other professionals are doing to make lasting impact? This FREE virtual conference is for you! Learn more at SCFCConference.org.
- Can’t wait to hear about these topics at the 2020 SCFC Conference: Innovation Space, Working Together to Maximize Resources, Anti-Racist Practice, Supporting Workforce Care, and Best Practices. Check out SCFCConference.org to learn more!
Questions about the conference? Contact Karen Acosta-Corona at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meet the 2022 Strengthening Colorado Families and Communities Conference Keynote Presenters: Dr. Dwinita Mosby Tyler
The Strengthening Colorado Families and Communities Conference is just over one month away, and we are so excited to hear Dr. Dwinita Mosby Tyler's inspiring keynote presentation about navigating the complexities of equity, inclusion and diversity in uncertain times....
Meet the 2022 Strengthening Colorado Families and Communities Conference Keynote Presenters: Dr. Wendy Ellis
The Strengthening Colorado Families and Communities Conference is less than two months away, and we are excited to welcome Dr. Wendy Ellis as one of our engaging keynote presenters. It is immediately apparent how Dr. Ellis' work relates to the theme of this year's...
Since 2007, Colorado has maintained a commitment to best practices related to the protective factors in communities and families. The Colorado Strengthening Families Network hosts a quarterly online learning community for professionals across sectors in an effort to...