Register Today for the 2-day Bringing the Protective Factors to Life in Your Work Training!
May 22nd & 23rd, 8 am - 5 pm
Temple Baptist Church, 3030 Thatcher Ave, Pueblo CO 81005
Protective factors are the strengths and resources that families can draw on when life gets difficult. Taking those good characteristics and building on them is a proven way to strengthen the entire family and thus decrease the likelihood of maltreatment. Each of the protective factors is essential, but most important is what they do together to create strength and stability in families.
In this seven course training, participants will explore:
- The Five Protective Factors
- Parental Resilience
- Social Connection
- Knowledge of Parenting and Child Development
- Concrete Support in Times of Need
- Children’s Social and Emotional Competence
- Moving From Knowledge to Action