1st Annual Light the Way Gala
This year, Illuminate Colorado is holding our first annual Light the Way Gala fundraiser to bolster our program support and celebrate the dedicated professionals, passionate individuals, and impactful organizations who make a difference in the lives of kids in Colorado every day.
100% of proceeds will go toward Illuminate Colorado's programs and services to support families and keep kids safe.
We are eager to broaden our impact on children and families through our Light the Way Gala, and your support is very meaningful to us. By helping children thrive, together we can build a Colorado that is prosperous for all. To purchase a ticket, click here.
Date: Saturday, September 30th
W 28th Ave & Benton St
Wheat Ridge, CO 80033
Cost: $50 per ticket (includes hors d'oeuvres & cocktails!)
The event will include:
- Gourmet appetizers
Light-up photo booth
How will the funds be used?
100% of funds raised at this event will go toward supporting and implementing powerful programs that keep kids safe.
- Providing free support groups to parents in substance recovery and/or who have experienced trauma, and parents of children with FASD.
- Advocating at the local and state level for policies that support families & protect children.
- Providing free or low-cost trainings to those who work with children and/or in the child welfare field.
- Offering expert child welfare case consultations
- Spreading awareness of children's issues and fostering community support through statewide campaigns such as Child Abuse Prevention Month
Thank you to our sponsors!
As we prepare for our first annual gala, we are looking forward to making impactful partnerships with others who are passionate about supporting families and helping to create stable childhoods for kids in our state. If you are interested in an event partnership with Illuminate Colorado, please contact Ginger Harris at email@example.com or (303) 413-3460.