Illuminate Colorado prevents child maltreatment and builds strong families through education, advocacy and family support.
About Illuminate Colorado
Illuminate Colorado is a united network of four established organizations partnering to build brighter childhoods through education, advocacy, and family support. Governed by a single Board of Directors, agency programs are fully integrated to leverage resources and increase overall capacity to implement powerful programs to keep kids safe. Through effective programming, consistent messaging and a collective voice, together we are making a difference for our children across the state of Colorado.
Illuminate is a strategic partnership of:
- Colorado Alliance for Drug Endangered Children
- Prevent Child Abuse Colorado
- Colorado Chapter of the National Organization on Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders
- Sexual Abuse Forever Ending
Announcements & Upcoming Events
- Mini grants are now available! Illuminate Colorado, in partnership with the Colorado Office of Early Childhood, will be awarding mini-grants to support training in three curricula to prevent child maltreatment!
- Convenings on the Impact on Children of Caregiver Substance Use will be held on January 19, 2018.
- Circle of Parents in Recovery will be having their next Facilitator Training on January 30th & 31st. Learn more about Parent Support Groups, and contact Anna Neal at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about becoming a group facilitator.
- Save The Date - Acts of Kindness Breakfast will be held on Friday, February 16th, 2018.
- Save The Date - September 26th to 28th, 2018 for the 2018 Strengthening Colorado Families and Communities Conference at the Vail Marriott in Vail, Colorado! Workshop applications will be accepted until February 16th. Conference Registration opens April 1st!
- December 8th, 2017: Self-Care & Recovery During the Holiday Season
- November 17, 2017: Moving Practice Forward: Addressing Prenatal Substance Exposure
- September 7, 2017: An Adult's Responsibility