- This event has passed.
Strengthening Communications Network Meeting
November 16, 2021 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Need a brainstorm with other folks in similar role?
Enjoy talking about communications strategy & trends?
Interested in sharing what you’re are working on to help get the word out?
Strengthening Communications Meeting Agenda
- Welcome, Introductions & Update: Backbone Support for the Strengthening Communications Network in Colorado
- Hear from ECLC Communications Mini Grantees About Projects Under Way:
– Lisa Jansen Thompson – Early Childhood Partnership of Adams County
– Joanna Powers – ABCD
- Learn How AmeriCorps VISTA Can Build Your Organizational Marketing and Communications Capacity
- Get an Update on Social Norms Research in Colorado Connected to Social Connections and Help Seeking Behavior Connected With the Colorado Partnership for Thriving Families
- Update & Highlight on Awareness Campaigns & Toolkits for Colorado.
- Community Learning, Problem Solving & Networking with Other Communications folks
As a member of the Strengthening Communications Network, you will receive ongoing communication on events, like this one, training opportunities and professional development, resources and other opportunities to contribute to the collective efforts of this network to support children and families to thrive.
Can’t attend? Click HERE to join the network to receive reminders and agendas for upcoming meetings and RSVP below to receive virtual meeting information and follow up information from this meeting.