A big reason I’ve become so involved in my community and eager to support parents is because of my own personal story and experience receiving support. In October 2018 I experienced every parents worst nightmare: my three and a half year-old son passed away. After...
We are so excited to announce that we are hiring a Director of Family Connects!
Under the guidance of the Executive Director, the Director of Family Connects will lead the State Intermediary functions related to planning and implementation of the Family Connects model in Colorado.
Experience, Skills, and Qualifications include:
- At least five years experience implementing an EBP or experience in implementation science, understanding of model fidelity
- Training and practical experience with project management
- Experience scaling maternal child health, public health, or social service initiatives
- Deep understanding of community health systems
- Understanding of policy affecting early childhood initiatives, familiarity with Medicaid reimbursement, value-based payment systems
- Commitment to advancing social and racial equity through collective action.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage collaborative projects, including balancing deadlines with community processes
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain highly collaborative working relationships with individuals of diverse professional backgrounds, technical expertise, and lived experience
- Comfort with ambiguity, shifting environments, and shared decision making
- Ability to balance multiple projects with shared deadlines while being responsive to emergent needs
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google suite
Compensation: This is a full-time position eligible for benefits. Starting salary is negotiable and commensurate with skills and experience in the range of $70,000 – $80,000.
To Apply: Please submit a cover letter, resume, and three references via email with “Director of Family Connects” in the subject line to email@example.com. The deadline to apply is February 4, 2022.