Illuminate Colorado prevents child maltreatment and builds strong families through education, advocacy and family support.
About Illuminate Colorado
Illuminate Colorado is a united network of four established organizations partnering to build brighter childhoods through education, advocacy, and family support. Governed by a single Board of Directors, agency programs are fully integrated to leverage resources and increase overall capacity to implement powerful programs to keep kids safe. Through effective programming, consistent messaging and a collective voice, together we are making a difference for our children across the state of Colorado.
Illuminate is a strategic partnership of:
- Colorado Alliance for Drug Endangered Children
- Prevent Child Abuse Colorado
- Colorado Chapter of the National Organization on Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders
- Sexual Abuse Forever Ending
- September 7, 2017: An Adult's Responsibility
Announcements & Upcoming Events
- Our first annual Light the Way Gala was held on Saturday, September 30th! Pictures are posted!
- Substance Exposed Newborns Summit will take place on November 2, 2017 and Convenings on the Impact on Children of Caregiver Substance Use will be held on January 18, 2018.
- Circle of Parents in Recovery will be having their next Facilitator Training on January 6th & 7th. Click here to learn about Circle of Parents in Recovery, and contact Anna Neal at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about becoming a group facilitator.
- Save The Date - 2018 Strengthening Families Conference will take place from September 26th, 2018 - September 28th, 2018.