Illuminate Colorado prevents child maltreatment and builds strong families through education, advocacy and family support.
About Illuminate Colorado
Illuminate Colorado is a united network of four established organizations partnering to build brighter childhoods through education, advocacy, and family support. Governed by a single Board of Directors, agency programs are fully integrated to leverage resources and increase overall capacity to implement powerful programs to keep kids safe. Through effective programming, consistent messaging and a collective voice, together we are making a difference for our children across the state of Colorado.
Illuminate is a strategic partnership of:
- Colorado Alliance for Drug Endangered Children
- Prevent Child Abuse Colorado
- Colorado Chapter of the National Organization on Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders
- Sexual Abuse Forever Ending
Announcements & Upcoming Events
- The Impact on Children of Caregiver Substance Use Final Report is now available. Review the recommendations and get involved!
- Illuminate Colorado, in partnership with the Colorado Office of Early Childhood, will be awarding mini-grants to support training in three curricula to prevent child maltreatment! Available Now - Learn More!
- Save The Date - September 26th to 28th, 2018 for the 2018 Strengthening Colorado Families and Communities Conference at the Vail Marriott in Vail, Colorado! Conference Registration is now open!
Recent Blog Posts
- May 3, 2018: CAP Month Partner Highlight: #Pinwheels4Prevention Photo Contest Winners
- April 26th, 2018: CAP Month Partner Highlight: Child Welfare Training System
- April 20th, 2018: CAP Month Partner Highlight: Broomfield Early Childhood Council
- April 12th, 2018: CAP Month Partner Highlight: Alliance for Kids
- April 5th, 2018: CAP Month Partner Highlight: Kappa Delta at CSU
- March 29th, 2018: CAP Month Partner Highlight: Denver Human Services
- March 22nd, 2018: CAP Month Partner Highlight: Ralston House
- March 16th, 2018: What You Need to Know About Marijuana & Child Safety in 2018
- February 28th, 2018: Spotlight Interview with a Parent Leader