Illuminate Colorado prevents child maltreatment and builds strong families through education, advocacy and family support.
About Illuminate Colorado
Illuminate Colorado is a united network of four established organizations partnering to build brighter childhoods through education, advocacy, and family support. Governed by a single Board of Directors, agency programs are fully integrated to leverage resources and increase overall capacity to implement powerful programs to keep kids safe. Through effective programming, consistent messaging and a collective voice, together we are making a difference for our children across the state of Colorado.
Illuminate is a strategic partnership of:
- Colorado Alliance for Drug Endangered Children
- Prevent Child Abuse Colorado
- Colorado Chapter of the National Organization on Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders
- Sexual Abuse Forever Ending
Announcements & Upcoming Events
- September is FASD Awareness Month and Illuminate invites you to BreakFASD to learn more about FASD in Colorado. Event details here!
- The Impact on Children of Caregiver Substance Use Final Report is now available. Review the recommendations and get involved!
- Illuminate Colorado, in partnership with the Colorado Office of Early Childhood, will be awarding mini-grants to support training in three curricula to prevent child maltreatment! Available Now - Learn More!
- The 2018 Strengthening Colorado Families and Communities Conference at the Vail Marriott in Vail, Colorado is SOLD OUT! The agenda is posted and we can't wait to see you there!
Recent Blog Posts
- June 16, 2018: Impact on Children of Caregiver Substance Use: Recommendations for Policy & Practice
- May 3, 2018: CAP Month Partner Highlight: #Pinwheels4Prevention Photo Contest Winners
- April 26th, 2018: CAP Month Partner Highlight: Child Welfare Training System
- April 20th, 2018: CAP Month Partner Highlight: Broomfield Early Childhood Council
- April 12th, 2018: CAP Month Partner Highlight: Alliance for Kids
- April 5th, 2018: CAP Month Partner Highlight: Kappa Delta at CSU
- March 29th, 2018: CAP Month Partner Highlight: Denver Human Services
- March 22nd, 2018: CAP Month Partner Highlight: Ralston House
- March 16th, 2018: What You Need to Know About Marijuana & Child Safety in 2018
- February 28th, 2018: Spotlight Interview with a Parent Leader